Thursday, September 27, 2012

WINNER: Zuppa Toscano



ZUPPA TOSCANO

Ok, so I am back, AGAIN.  But, this time, I am making it a nightly ritual to sit down and do a blog post or 2 a day!  The kids are back in school, and the littlest one is in a 3 day pre-school.   I have time! 

If you know anything about South Texas, it is a place that has two seasons:  hot and uber hot with a few days of sprinkled coolness, but those are far and VERY few between.

Back on track, Nicole, back on track......Zuppa Toscano.  I am of the sound mind that your attitude can completely change by what you eat.  For instance, if you get the summer blues (like I do all of the time) then cook something "wintery".  Insert Zuppa Toscano here.  While everyone else is about to dust of their jeans and boots (and find $20 in the coat jacket pockets), I am just starting to carry around a short sleeve sweater just in case the restaurant or store is a little too chilly.   So, just because you are living in Hades doesn't mean you can't imagine you are in the snowy North Pole by diving into a good bowl of soup!

Here is the original pin:  Zuppa Toscano.   It is YUMMY!  The boys loved it and so did Miss C.  In fact, there were no left overs.  I served it with grilled mozzarella sandwiches.  

My advice:  go get the ingredients and cook away, it is a winner!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest