Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lip Scrub

The pin:  http://pinterest.com/pin/157555686933938969/

I am always a little hesitant when you have to turn your kitchen into a chemical lab, however, this was super easy and I even added lemon oil to mine the first go around!


What you need:

1 T of sugar
1 T honey
1/2 t each olive oil and vaseline
(I added a few drops of lemon oil to mine.  Flavor suggestions:  lemon, coconut, tea tree-if you are  ready for a good burn, mint)

Take a small spoon and mix together the honey and sugar, then add the vaseline, then the olive oil.  VOILA! IT keeps for about a week.

It works and I plan on changing it up and adding coconut oil instead of lemon this time!  I need a little beach in my life.

Enjoy!

P.S.  I am a complete sucker for Philosophy products and this is about as close as I am going to get and I get to choose the flavor and it costs next to nothing to make!



 My Verdict: WINNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest