Sunday, April 22, 2012

Welcome Fellow Pinterest Enthusiasts or Soon-to-Be Enthusiasts

Ok, so everyone who is anyone is on Pinterest!  If you are not, please request to join!  You'll love it.  You'll hate it.  You'll feel creative.  You'll incredibly stupid.  You are either going to love your friends more.  Or begin to question your friendship.  (I personally have the best friends in the world, so the later doesn't apply to me!)  You'll get excited.  You'll get annoyed.  You win some and you lose some.  Here, you and I will take a journey into Pinterest world....together.

I am going to be the guinea pig from recipes, to crafts, to clothing replication to everything in between.  I am going to tell you if it works or not!

If I try something and I consider it an epic fail, then I urge you to try it to see if you have a different outcome.

All in all, this is going to create some sort of creativity in your life that you may not have ever known you had before.

It's going to be fun!  So hold on to your britches.  (Heck, we may even be making a wreath out of them one day. ) Insert sarcasm....here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest